Take Care of Your Skin During Cold Weather
Do you find your skin dry and tight during the colder seasons? We would like to share with you some tips to maintain hydration and optimal skin comfort throughout the winter months:
- Increase water consumption to keep hydrated.
- Use a humidifier in your bedroom to add moisture to your environment while you sleep.
- Increase the consumption of oils, which are rich in essential fatty acids. Such as: evening primrose oil, to reinforce your skin’s moisture barrier and maintain hydration.
- Avoid long hot baths of showers that can alter your skin’s natural hydration.
- Apply moisturizing cream and/ or oil daily as soon as you get out of the bath or shower.
- Eliminate any cleansers containing sulfates that can cause dryness, irritation and contact dermatitis. GOGE Lifestyle’s Purifying Foaming Cleanser is sulphate-free with moisturizing and soothing Aloe Vera.
- Layer your skincare products, add nourishing oils under your creams to create and customize the perfect amount of moisture. For example, you can add GOGO Lifestyle’s Regenerating Age-Defying Oil before applying cream.
Dry and irritated skin can be easily prevented by following the above skincare tips. GOGE Lifestyle offers premium quality skincare products to ensure your skin is happy and healthy throughout the colder months.